Karen R. Mills to Discuss Basic Estate Planning Skills at DuPage County Estate Planning Council Seminar
Aronberg Goldgehn’s Karen R. Mills is slated to participate in a half-day, in-person seminar and workshop hosted by the DuPage County Estate Planning Council on Friday, January 19 from 8:30 am – 12 pm CT.
Karen will co-present with Sara Riechert from Chamberlin Riechert Law Group and Eric Wilen from Brooks, Tarulis & Tibble. Together, they will delve into crucial aspects of estate planning, including:
- Asset titling and accounts
- The impact of beneficiary designations
- Powers of attorney and disability planning
- Last will and testament vs. revocable "living" trust
- Using trusts to circumvent probate and facilitate asset transfer
- Practical advice on selecting key roles
- Maximizing estate and gift tax exemptions
The seminar is designed to provide practical insights for professionals new to estate planning or those seeking a refresher on fundamental concepts. Learn more and register for the event here.
Aronberg Goldgehn is also a sponsor of the event.
Karen concentrates her practice on estate planning, trust and estate administration, probate litigation, special needs planning, asset protection and guardianships for minors and adults with disabilities. Her practice also involves advising clients with respect to taxation, business and asset protection and long-term care planning.