John Sciaccotta to Present "Negotiation and Mediation Skills in Mergers and Acquisitions" for Lawline
Aronberg Goldgehn’s John C. Sciaccotta will present a one hour webinar for Lawline on “Negotiation and Mediation Skills in Mergers and Acquisitions” on Wednesday, January 24 from 11:30 – 12:30 CT.
John’s presentation will cover how to:
• Define and obtain a successful outcome
• Maintain productive negotiations
• Evaluate options if negotiations hit a stalemate
• Engage a third-party neutral mediator to assist with negotiations
• Identify necessary documents for a successful transaction
The webinar will provide practical information and best practices for attorneys and other parties involved in negotiating a M&A transaction.
Up to one hour of CLE is available. Learn more and register here.
John has nearly 35 years of trial and litigation experience advocating for clients in complex civil litigation, arbitration, mediation and business counseling matters with a special emphasis on complex civil trial and appellate cases brought in federal and state courts and tribunals throughout the United States.