John C. Sciaccotta to Provide Insights on COVID-19 Regulations in September Webinar
As the pandemic wages on, COVID-19 specific regulations continue to emerge and undergo modification, necessitating legal guidance to navigate these ever-changing restrictions.
John C. Sciaccotta will offer insights on COVID-19 regulations with respect to employers, government and schools in an upcoming virtual seminar, “Mastering COVID Employer, Government and School Claims and Latest Regulations CLE,” on September 9 from 12 to 1:30 pm ET.
The webinar, hosted by The Rossdale Group, aims to achieve increased attorney understanding of advising clients through the latest COVID-19 legal developments, regulations, compliance and requirements.
John will join Mark Henriques of Womble Bond Dickinson LLP and Maris Murillo of K&L Gates in guiding participants through topics including, but not limited to:
- Overview of the legal issues involving COVID-19
- Critical legal challenges facing governments, schools, companies, workplaces and individuals
- Legal concerns relating to employee and customer safety
- Effectively advising on contract and insurance claims
- Developments related to personal liability
- Understanding federal, state and international regulations
- Defenses to COVID-19 claims
- Ethical considerations
Registration for the event can be found here.
John is a leading attorney bringing nearly 35 years of trial and litigation experience to resolve clients’ complex legal needs regarding civil litigation, arbitration, mediation and business counseling matters. He represents both publicly and privately held domestic and foreign business entities, lenders, employers, municipalities, government institutions and individuals.