John C. Sciaccotta Elected as Treasurer of the Chicago Bar Association for Second Term in 2021-2022
Aronberg Goldgehn is proud to announce John C. Sciaccotta has been elected to a second term as Chicago Bar Association Treasurer for the 2021-2022 bar year.
John and fellow officers and board members were installed at the CBA’s 148th Annual Meeting held virtually on Thursday, June 24.
As Treasurer, John continues his long commitment to the CBA as he has held many leadership positions throughout his career, including:
- Board of Managers Member, 2017-2019
- Business Divorce and Complex Ownership Disputes Committee, Co-Founder and Vice Chair, 2018; Chair, 2019-2020
- CBA Mediation Program, Co-Founder, 2020
- CLE Committee, Vice-Chair, 2019-2020
- Bench and Bar Committee, Chairman
John has nearly 35 years of trial and litigation experience advocating for clients in complex civil litigation, arbitration, mediation and business counseling matters with a special emphasis on complex civil trial and appellate cases brought in federal and state courts and tribunals throughout the United States.
225 W. Washington St.Suite 2800Chicago, Illinois 60606
301 S. County Farm RoadSuite AWheaton, Illinois 60187