David A. Johnson Offers Advice on Utilization of Generative AI
Aronberg Goldgehn’s David A. Johnson recently authored an article in The Counselor, the Illinois State Bar Association’s (ISBA) corporate law publication, titled “Five Steps for Performing Due Diligence on an Acquisition Target’s Use of Generative AI”.
David offers five pieces of advice for those seeking to utilize generative AI, including:
- Identify the risks of generative AI
- Create an inventory of the target’s use of generative AI
- Review employee policy governing generative AI use
- Review terms of service for the generative AI services used
- Review laws and agreements governing information disclosed to generative AI services
David Johnson is a corporate attorney representing middle market, sponsor-backed companies from the initial platform acquisition through exit, and helps privately held companies selling to sponsor-backed companies. David also represents lead investors, family offices, and companies growing through venture capital investment or private offerings of debt and equity, and governance issues related thereto.