Aronberg Goldgehn's Estate Planning Practice Shares Insights with Crain's Chicago Business in Wealth Management Discussion
Aronberg Goldgehn’s estate planning group recently shared updates and insights in “Roundtable on Wealth Management,” a discussion with Crain’s Chicago Business.
In the article, Karen R. Mills and three other Chicago-area wealth management professionals discussed:
- The most common questions and concerns about estate planning
- What motivates people to begin the estate planning process and how to begin
- COVID-19’s lasting impact on the process
- Integrating charitable organizations into plans
- How recent tax law changes and low interest rates will affect the process
- Measures small business owners should put in place to protect their business and assets
Read the full discussion here.
Karen concentrates her practice on probate litigation, estate planning, trust and estate administration, special needs planning, asset protection and guardianships for minors and disabled adults, including contested matters. Prior to her legal career, Karen spent nearly 20 years with JPMorgan Chase and BMO Harris Private Bank advising clients on wealth management, preservation and transfer strategies. In addition to her legal practice, Karen is a frequent speaker and presenter on estate planning topics.
Aronberg Goldgehn’s estate planning practice focuses on the representation of high-net worth individuals, business owners and trustees with respect to income, estate and tax planning, probate and estate administration, probate litigation and charitable gifting techniques
225 W. Washington St.Suite 2800Chicago, Illinois 60606
301 S. County Farm RoadSuite AWheaton, Illinois 60187