Aronberg Goldgehn Family Law Practice Featured in Crain's Chicago Business Roundtable Discussion
Aronberg Goldgehn’s family law practice was featured in a family law trends and insights discussion with Crain’s Chicago Business.
In “Roundtable on Family Law Update,” featured attorney Elizabeth Lazzara and other Chicago family law attorneys explored:
- Most common questions and concerns from family law clients
- COVID-19’s impact on family law caseload
- The recent spotlight on mental health and how this has affected cases
- The court’s COVID-19 vaccine requirements
- Pre- and postnuptial agreement trends
- Options for appealing an unfavorable decision
- COVID-19’s lasting impact on the court system
- And more
Read the full discussion here.
With nearly 30 years of experience, Elizabeth represents clients in all financial phases of divorce, family law conflict and children’s issues. She also helps clients reach reasonable, creative and cost-effective solutions as a divorce mediator. Elizabeth has been recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as a "Notable Woman Lawyer" (2018) and a "Notable Gen X Leader in Law" (2019).
Aronberg Goldgehn’s experienced and award-winning family law attorneys serve the needs of both men and women in a wide variety of family law, domestic relations and divorce matters. We represent a range of clients, from high net worth individuals to middle class professionals, in complex, contested cases as well as through amicable resolutions.