Four Aronberg Goldgehn Attorneys Selected as 2011 Illinois Super Lawyers and Two Aronberg Attorneys Named 2011 Rising Stars in Illinois
Aronberg Goldgehn is pleased to announce that four attorneys were selected as “Illinois Super Lawyers” for 2011 and two attorneys were designated as “Rising Stars” in Illinois by Super Lawyers magazine.
Only five percent of the lawyers in Illinois are named by Super Lawyers. The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers which is a service of Thomson Reuters, Legal Division. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Congratulations to the lawyers who made this year’s list:
“Illinois Super Lawyers”
- Christopher J. Bannon, Insurance Coverage, Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense
- Jay A. Frank, Family Law
- William J. Garmisa, Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Blooma Stark, Estate Planning & Probate, Elder Law
“Illinois Rising Stars”
- Julie A. Neubauer, Family Law
- Amy M. Rapoport Gibson, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Insurance Coverage