Genc Arifi Elected as Board Member of Albanian-American Community of Illinois
Genc Arifi will serve the Albanian-American Community of Illinois (AACI) as a board member representing the Republic of Kosovo.
The AACI strives to promote and preserve Albanian history, traditions and culture throughout Illinois. The non-profit was created for educational purposes and invites people with Albanian ancestry and family to join the community.
As a board member, Genc’s responsibilities include:
- Promotion and development of the Albanian community
- Overseeing the activity of the organization’s committees and officers
- Promoting and overseeing fundraising efforts
- Hosting network activities for community members of all ages
- Celebrating important Albanian anniversaries
Genc Arifi is business-minded attorney with experience counseling clients ranging from start-ups to large financial institutions. He takes pride in understanding his clients’ businesses at their core so that he can resolve the obstacles they may be facing now, and help avoid similar obstacles in the future. He represents an expansive range of businesses in complex commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts and has contributed to the trial strategies in complex multimillion-dollar lawsuits.