Emily is a rising second-year law student at Loyola University Chicago School of Law where she is the Vice President of the Intellectual Property Law Society and a Pugh-Kaufman Scholar.
Prior to law school, Emily worked as a Legal Assistant, gaining exposure to discovery, motions and trial practice for a defense firm. Prior to that, she worked in corporate marketing, public relations, and social media.
Emily earned her undergraduate degree from Boston University, majoring in Public Relations with minors in Business Administration and International Relations. Her foreign language skills include native language fluency in Mandarin and conversational Taiwanese.
Emily is not admitted to the practice of law in any jurisdiction.
Loyola University Chicago, J.D., anticipated 2024
Boston University, B.S., 2020
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Not admitted to the practice of law in any jurisdiction
- Intellectual Property Society
- Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Asian American Bar Association
- Thomas More Merit Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Writing II