Amanda Zannoni represents clients in the area of estate and probate litigation, including estate and trust administration, contests to estate plans, elder abuse claims, and misappropriation of assets by fiduciaries such as Agents under Powers of Attorney, Trustees, and Executors.
Her practice also encompasses estate planning, wealth preservation, long-term care planning, and special needs planning.
Amanda practices in the firm’s Wheaton office.
Amanda joined Aronberg Goldgehn in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda practiced in the area of domestic relations, including dissolution of marriages, spousal support, child support, and child custody issues. Prior to her legal career, Amanda worked as a behavioral health professional.
Amanda has been recognized as a Rising Star (2021) by Illinois Super Lawyers.
SPEECHES AND PUBLICATIONS
- “Wait...I’m Not Dead Yet and I Need My Money!” – DuPage County Bar Association Mega Meeting, March 2021
- “Remote Notarization in the Age of COVID-19” – DuPage County Bar Association Brief, February 2021
- “Dis Ain’t a Hobby” – “Attorney’s Fees” – Robert E. Jones American Inns of Court, DuPage Chapter, June 2019
- “Pup-Nups and Pet Trusts, Planning for the Care of Your Animal Companions” – DuPage County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, April 2018
Amanda serves on the Board of Directors of the DuPage County Bar Association and as the New Lawyer Director. She also serves on the Board of Directors of the Justinian Society of Italian-American Lawyers and is Secretary of the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers. She is the Founder and Past President of the Wheaton Young Attorney’s Club.
Amanda was honored with the DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation Pro Bono Service Award in 2019. Amanda is a certified Guardian ad Litem for Domestic Relations and Adoption and Probate (DuPage County).
Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2017
University of New England, B.A., cum laude, 2012
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- DuPage County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Justinian Society of Italian-American Lawyers, Board of Directors
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers, Secretary
- Wheaton Young Attorney's Club, Founder and Past President
- DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation Pro Bono Service Award (2019)
- Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers (2021)