Aronberg Goldgehn Hosting the Legal Netlink Alliance's Spring 2018 Meeting
On May 17 and 18, 2018, Aronberg Goldgehn will host the Legal Netlink Alliance’s Spring 2018 meeting that is being held in Chicago. The meeting will begin with a cocktail reception at Aronberg Goldgehn's offices on Thursday May 17, 2018. The regular meeting will take place at the Standard Club on Friday May 18, 2018.
Legal Netlink Alliance (LNA) is a global alliance of carefully selected, mid-sized, general practice, independent law firms. Firms are selected for membership because they represent a high level of quality and integrity. The network’s membership of first class law firms gives the client access to quality legal representation virtually anywhere in the world. Legal Netlink Alliance offers clients the breadth and resources of a large legal organization without the inherent inefficiencies, conflict issues and impersonal nature that burden large international law firms.
Aronberg Goldgehn attorneys Jay A. Frank and Mitchell J. Melamed are among the founders of LNA and Jay is currently on the board of the organization. Timothy R. Nelson also actively participates in LNA meetings.
For more than 20 years, Legal Netlink Alliance has served the needs of clients worldwide through a common commitment to professionalism, ethics, and the promotion of the Rule of Law. The organization provides distinct advantages for both clients and member firms, while enhancing the communities in which those groups live and conduct business.
Clients that utilize LNA’s vast network of mid-sized law firms benefit in ways that include:
- A simplified process for finding qualified legal counsel virtually anywhere in the world. Each firm is screened for quality and must possess an unwavering commitment to ethics in the practice of law.
- Flexible fee arrangements and the elimination of inherent inefficiencies found in large international law firms.
- Superior client service with exceptional responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Local knowledge of the legal system that can only be acquired by attorneys who practice in those regions every day.
Legal Netlink Alliance member firms also realize significant benefits from their participation in the organization and its events, including:
- Access to a powerful referral network of law firms, each with the same commitment to quality and unmatched client service.
- A resource pool to access for simple or complex legal issues in regions across the globe.
- Life-long personal relationships that lead to client development opportunities, as well as a deep appreciation for the global commitment of the legal profession to the Rule of Law.