James A. Christman counsels clients and litigates on their behalf in matters related to contracts, commercial disputes, fiduciary duty, professional liability, director liability and officer liability.
He also works extensively with physicians and physician groups on healthcare and regulatory matters. In particular, he represents:
Physicians in medical staff proceedings
PHO’s and IPA’s in corporate and regulatory and managed care contracting
Jim joined Aronberg Goldgehn as a member in February 2018.
He is a Fellow in the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers to which membership is by invitation only and is comprised of less than one percent of the lawyer population in any given state. Also among his accolades, Jim has been recognized as an Illinois Super Lawyer in the areas of Healthcare and Commercial Litigation practice and has been named a Leading Lawyer by the Illinois Leading Lawyers Network, a designation awarded to less than 5 percent of Illinois attorneys.
Washington University School of Law, J.D.
DePauw University, B.A.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Named a Super Lawyer in Healthcare and Commercial Litigation by Illinois Super Lawyers
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer by Illinois Leading Lawyer Network